Magento 2.X Developer
Job Type : Permanent
Skills : Magento 2.X (PHP/Open Source)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE/CE websites.
- Migration from Magento1.X to Magento 2.X
- Must have done atleast one end to end implementation of Magento 2.X projects
- Must have done atleast one end to end migration of Magento 2.X projects.
- Working on cloud based platforms like AWS, Google etc..
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Preferring candidates with 3+ Years experience in Magento2 development.
- Strong PHP, Mysql, Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.).
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Notice Period : 15 days / 30 days
Have some questions?
We are constantly
looking for gifted people to join our team. If you have any questions about current
or other opportunities to work with us.