Position : 01 | Experience : 3 - 4 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Type : Permanent
Notice Period : Immediate / 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong knowledge of the various modules in IBM Sterling OMS
- Hands-on configuration and development experience using OOTB Sterling APIs in a minimum of one Sterling OMS implementation
- Development of wrapper using Sterling OOTB APIs and configuring them as Sterling services (SDF).
- Hands-on experience working with Sterling OMS interfaces with external systems using MQ JMS.
- Ability to independently setup a local instance of Sterling OMS for development purpose
- Hands-on development experience with core Java, servlets and web services (REST & SOAP)
- Experience working with XMLs, XSLs and JSON
- Working and configuration of application server; WAS.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL database; Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of navigating through the operating system; Linux.
- Knowledge of any popular IDE (Eclipse), code repository (GitHub)
- Experience to independently build and deploy Sterling OMS locally and on to any environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Following the Design and development best practices
- Hands-on sterling upgrade is an added advantage.