Business Development Manager
Position : 01 | Experience : 5+ Years
Job Location : Goregaon (West)
Job Type : Permanent
Notice Period : Immediate / 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- To carry out market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
- To reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
- Filter out high potential deals by analyzing business strategies, opportunity requirements / prerequisites / financials, and internal priorities
- To design the best negotiating strategies by considering the risks and rewards, and keeping in mind the counter-parties preferences & goals
- Lead the negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
- Manage all contractual requirements and align the end result with the companies internal operations and capabilities
- Constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
- As the face of the organization, you will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
Business Development Skills :
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.