Position : 01 | Experience : 4 +Years
Job Location : Mumbai / Lucknow
Job Type : Permanent
Notice Period : Immediate / 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience in installing and configuring Linux Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu on servers and workstations.
- Experience in installing and configuring JAVA, Tomcat, Nginx, Apache,Mysql/MongoDB servers.
- Good knowledge of LAMP Technology.
- Good Knowledge of AWS services eg. EC2, S3, SES, Cloudfront, Load balancing, RDS etc.
- Knowledge of Azure services, GIT, Jenkins, Kafka, CI/CD, Pipeline etc.
- Managing domains DNS, Name Servers and zone file.
- installing and configuring SSL certificate for various servers.
- Installing and configuring of Postfix, Sendmail servers.
- Installing and configuring squirrelmail, openwebmail, roundcube, horde.
- Manage user accounts, groups, hosts, modems, printers, file systems and security.
- Monitoring and Transferring Data flow over LAN & WAN by the FTP server.
- Knowledge of Nating and IP masquerading.
- Knowledge in network monitoring tools like top, ntop
- Configuration and Maintenance of DHCP servers, Telnet services, FTP, SSH, SCP, Backup utility such as tar.
- Installing and configuring of Samba.
- Patch Administration -- Adding / Removing patches as per User / System requirements
- Adding and configuring disks and creating new file systems.
- System monitoring, maintaining logs, job scheduling.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting booting related files and activities.
- Process administration like monitoring, start/stop various processes and subprocess.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting performance related activities.
- Creating and managing Users, Groups on Linux.
- Monitoring system performance using different utilities.
- File system Administration, Setting up Disk Quota.