- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming including clean coding, SOLID and
- Experience in NodeJS, Typescript / ES6, Jest.
- Experience in API design, middlewares, and caching using Redis.
- Must have experience in Microservices.
- Well versed with Data structure and algorithms.
- Database – queries, procedures, functions, triggers.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Communicates assumptions and asks relevant questions to minimize the need for rework.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) bug tracking tool (Jira).
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduate