- Minimum 1 year of experience in Core PHP and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in developing applications using Laravel or any other MVC
- Should have an excellent grasp of version control technologies, relational
databases, and web service development.
CSS3 Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Intentional commitment to code quality through bug fixes, refactoring, unit
testing, and automation.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering business value quickly.
- Should be responsible in creating high-quality web applications using the Laravel
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduate