- Dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via
- Taking ownership of faults and managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and
external teams as appropriate.
- Managing faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution.
- Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers
systems remain operational.
- Familiar with working on Windows 2003/Windows 2008, Linux & Cloud based distributions
(preferably within a hosting environment).
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support.
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer
representatives at all levels.
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving.
- Should have solid experience in helpdesk or technical support environment.
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required.
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues.
Experience:3 – 6 years
Qualification: Any Graduate